Learning Agreements for the courses of the Chair of Sust. Management

General information about semesters abroad

Please contact the International Office to find out about the general procedure and requirements.

Examination credit recognition

If you specifically wish to have an event from abroad credited instead of one of our courses, please contact Cynthia Friedrich directly, taking the following steps:

1) First download the learning agreement form and fill it in with the following information:

  • Name
  • Matriculation number
  • Host university
  • course of studies
  • period of stay abroad
  • Name of the course abroad

2) Send an e-mail to Cynthia Friedrich with your name and "Learning Agreement Course" in the subject line and the following documents attached :

  • completed Learning Agreement form
  • Your current sheet of grades
  • Structure, module description and examination format of the abroad course

Go to top